An expression of my emotional connection to my home, the city of London. Inspired by the heart wrenching journeys out of the city during the few years I had to leave London, and Louis Armstrong’s ‘How High the Moon’ 1964.
Read some of my city poems HERE.
Paint, spray paint and white ink on cartridge paper 220gsm
42 x 59.4 cm / A2
- The original is available
- Limited edition of 25 Giclée prints onto Innova Soft Textured High White 315gsm paper
- All signed by Lizzie Reid
- Once you have selected your size, the price will change under the title above.
- For a high quality, custom made frame please get in touch.
- Please take care when selecting the correct delivery method to avoid delay.
- Feel free to get in touch with any questions!
How High The Moon
- A3: 29.7 x 42 cm
- A2: 42 x 59.4 cm
- Delivery of unframed work will take between 2 - 3 weeks
- Please take care when selecting the relevant delivery method for your order