A visual response to my poem, 'Boxes of Bleakness'. Having a debate with myself analysing my self-defeating thoughts and behaviour in an attempt to undo my self-isolation and ask for help. Exploring the relationship between subconscious art and poetry, subsequently creating poetic design.
Listen to the whole poem HERE
Paint, ink, pencil and paper on A2 cartridge paper 220gsm
42 x 59.4 cm / A2
- Original sold
- Limited edition of 100 Giclée prints onto Innova Soft Textured High White 315gsm paper
- All signed by Lizzie Reid
- Once you have selected your size, the price will change under the title above.
- For a high quality, custom made frame please get in touch.
- Please take care when selecting the correct delivery method to avoid delay.
- Feel free to get in touch with any questions!
Hoping and Dreaming
- A3: 29.7 x 42 cm
- A2: 42 x 59.4 cm
- Delivery of unframed work will take between 2 - 3 weeks
- Please take care when selecting the relevant delivery method for your order